LPD Lip hardwood eases the door repairing process and avoids door replacement. To apply the LPD lip hardwood, you have to the door blank to the correct size and re-lip the product. Its flexible consistency and durable characteristics will give you the desired results.
The unfinished natural condition of the LPD Lip hardwood allows you to apply the paint or varnish of your choice. In addition, the manufacturer offers a ten-year defect warranty for the buyer’s peace of mind.
LPD Lip Hardwood Features
- Ten-Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty For Buyer’s Peace Of Mind
- Durable And Sturdy, Which Increases The Life-Span Of The Door
- Sealed Edges For Extended Protection And Life
- The Lip Hardwood Comes In An Unfinished Natural Condition Allowing The Buyer To Apply Custom Finishing
- Cut The Door To The Correct Size To Get The Desired Results
Where to Buy LPD Lip Hardwood
Doors Delivered offers unglazed external doors at highly affordable rates. Call us to get more information about lip hardwood.