- The Invisible Frameless Hidden Concealed White Primed Flush FD30 Fire Door is a universal design allowing one aluminium frame to be installed four ways.
Left or Right, Push or Pull opening.
The Invisible Frameless Hidden Concealed White Primed Flush FD30 Fire Door has a special edge profile that has been specifically designed to grip the plaster allowing for a minimalist architrave free look.
Comes supplied with OSB spacers that keeps the frame perfectly plumb when installing.
The frame arrives primed and protected against oxidisation.
Can be used with standard metal, timber stud walls or masonry
- Minimum stud 63mm – No max
Supplied with 3 way adjustable hinges allowing for a perfect flush finish.
Supplied with magnetic latch, bumper seals, hinges, hinge cover plates and strike plate.
Supplied with the doors.
Supplied with the intumescent kits
Door Handles are not supplied.
Stock Availability: Please be aware that our doors’ stock status may not always be up to date on the website. Even if a door is listed as in stock, it may not be available for immediate dispatch.
Order Processing Time: Non-stock doors may require additional processing time.
Orders for doors not currently in stock could take up to 3 weeks for delivery to UK Mainland.
Please note that the 610 door is not a stock item therefore delivery can take up to 12 weeks.
*** These Invisible Frameless Hidden Concealed White Primed Flush FD30 Fire Door are specifically routed/serviced to suit our frame after the finish of the door has been applied, therefore the rebated back section and rebated front will need to be primed please see below***
*** Please see IMPORTANT information below.
1) Any quantity difference or edge damaged must be advised to the driver and must be marked as damaged on this document at time of delivery.
2) Photos of the damaged doors whilst still on the pallet must be sent to us within 3 days.
3) No claims for face damage will be considered after door hanging has started.
4) Replacements will only be actioned if advised in writing with photos of the damaged doors whilst still on the pallet and have been marked as damaged on the couriers delivery note.
5) Credits will only be issued after doors are inspected on site and/or returned to our premises for inspection.
6) Care is needed when unloading with mechanical trucks, to ensure safe handling, max weight 2 tons.
7) Failure to confirm to above will invalidate any potential claims.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION UPON DELIVERY TO THEN CHECK AND SIGN.***