The Oak Utah Internal Glazed 3L Door with Frosted Glass comes with 3 full-length glazed panels and is finished in an oak veneer. This internal fitting door is constructed in a timber frame with particleboard core and matches the LPD Unfinished Oak Utah Internal Glazed Shaker Door.
The door is left unfinished for your finishing touches to be made. This door is three full-length panels with a high-quality clear, internal glazed door. It will make a stunning addition to any room and will deliver an astonishing amount of light into your home. The oak veneer finish is finished with an oak veneer (10mm) and is left unfinished for your finishing touches to be made.
Oak Utah Internal Glazed door is a high-quality shaker door perfect for achieving a modern look. These doors have a beautiful finish and are pre-finished oak doors of the highest quality. The product is particularly well suited to modern building applications and remodeling or restoration projects. It is best for homes with a classic or modern environment and has several fire-check alternatives available to maximize the range of appeal and adaptability. This door comes in several different sizes.
As a result, this beautiful oak door has become one of the most popular LPD Door Range. If you are looking for an Oak LPD door, this Oak Utah Internal Glazed door is ideal for giving your home a modern style at an affordable price! This product is also FSC certified and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s fault guarantee.
Oak Utah Internal Glazed Features:
- Oak Utah Internal Glazed Doors are ideal for achieving a contemporary aesthetic.
- This modern Utah door design has three frosted glazed panels framed with pre-finished Oak.
- The frame of this internal fitting door is constructed of timber with a particleboard core.
- The oak veneer finish is completed with a 10mm oak veneer that is left unpainted so that you may add your finishing touches.
- It will give a beautiful touch to any area while also bringing an astonishing amount of light into your house.
|Dimensions||35 × 610 × 1981 mm|