XL Joinery Pattern 10 internal oak rebated door pair with clear glass is a solid core construction ideal for internal placements and room divisions. The door pair is constructed of high-quality solid oak veneers that are duly FSC ® Certified.
In addition to the core material, the clear glazed glass is also toughened as required by the BS EN 12150 standard. Also, these are 40 mm thick rebated doors. Hence, the door pair is fully abiding by the UK building regulations and laws.
The XL Joinery Pattern 10 internal oak rebated door pair with clear glass is available in the unfinished look that gives it a natural oak colour. You can either apply a final coat or use it as it is.
In addition to this, this door pair comes with a ten years defect guarantee from the manufacturer. Hence, you can make a buying decision with peace of mind as the security is already available.
XL Joinery Pattern 10 Oak Rebated Internal Glazed Door Pair With Clear Glass Features:
- Beautiful Oak Glazed Door Pair Ideal For Internal Use
- Two Large Clear Glazed Panels Incorporated After Meeting Various Regulatory Standards
- Ideal Room Divider In Between Two Rooms
- Allows A Maximum Amount Of Daylight To Flow Freely In Between The Rooms
- Finest Solid Oak Veneers Provides Beauty And Strength Alongside
- Protection Against Splinters Due To The Rebated Edges Of The Door Pair
- Unfinished Look Opens Room For Final Finishing
Where to buy Pattern 10 internal oak rebated door:
XL Joinery Pattern 10 internal oak rebated door pair with clear glass is ideal for room dividers. It is available in solid core made from oak veneers. Furthermore, the glazing glass panels comply with the standards. You can reach out the Doors Delivered for the best deals for the interior room dividers.
|Dimensions||40 × 1981 × 915 mm|