Pattern 10 internal white primed door with clear glass is a solid door construction. It is available in white primed and clear glazed options. Furthermore, the materials used follow the FSC ® certified product with a complete custody chain.
The single clear toughened safety glass sheet also complies with the BS EN 12150 regulations as per the UK building regulations. In addition to that, the pattern 10 internal door comes in white primed unfinished looks with a smooth surface, and it is readily available to apply the final finish touches.
Furthermore, the pattern 10 internal white primed door with clear glass is 40 mm thick, and the glass sheet is 4 mm thick, providing it with the added strength it needs to withstand the test of time.
The size is also in compliance with the UK building regulations. The manufacturers offer a 10- year defect guarantee on these doors.
XL Joinery Pattern 10 Internal White Primed Rebated Glazed Door Pair With Clear Glass Features:
- Solid Core Door Pair With Rebated Overlapping Doors
- Available In White Primed Colour
- Unfinished Look With A Smooth Surface Ready To Apply The Final Finishing Coat
- Clear Toughened Safety Glasses Under BS EN 12150
- It Is A 40 Mm Thick Door That Is Available In Multiple Dimensions
- Ideal For Internal Use In Terms Of Room Divider
- FSC® Certified Product With Custody Chain
- It Comes With A 10- Years Manufacturer Defect Guarantee
Where to buy Pattern 10 Internal White Door:
The pattern 10 internal white primed door with clear glass is a solid core construction with FSC ® certified products, a custody chain, and clear toughened safety glasses. It is duly available in white primed colour and unfinished coating. You can use this to enhance the beauty of your home. Buy today from Internal Doors UK.
|Dimensions||40 × 1981 × 915 mm|