The XL Joinery Portici Pre-Finished Walnut Clear Glass Internal Glazed Door offers a stylish and contemporary look. This Portici Pre-Finished Internal Walnut Glazed Door with Clear Glass has been finished in the Walnut Portici wood effect, which features horizontal grain and aluminum inlays for a seamless finish.
A clear glazed panel in the center of the door allows light to filter through one room to another, and intricate etching creates an attractive textured finish. Pre-finished in a clear AC lacquer and ready to be hung. It is a solid core door that requires three hinges to hang. We recommend a 65mm latch for this door.
Paneled and fire doors are available and an alternative Oak design. Lipping allows for a maximum height decrease of 12 mm by removing 6mm from the top and bottom of the door. The width of each Portici Pre-Finished Walnut clear glass door can be reduced by 6 mm from the hinge edge only, with no decrease to the rebated edge.
A completely completed door maintains a consistent appearance while saving time and effort. Engineered components, such as laminated timber, MDF, or particleboard, are used in manufacturing to address environmental concerns and improve performance. And we also offer a 10-year warranty if you are not satisfied with the product.
Portici Pre-Finished Walnut clear glass Feature:
- This beautiful Portici Pre-Finished Walnut comes fully finished in an AC lacquer and ready to hang, making it the ideal choice to add a touch of elegance to the house.
- The design of Portici Pre-Finished Internal Walnut Door Clear Glass combines contemporary horizontal grain with actual aluminum inlays to produce an eye-catching door that will center attention.
- The Pre-Finished Walnut Portici Internal Walnut Door pair features a large clear glazed panel with oblique etching that allows light to flow freely across rooms.
- There are paneled and fire doors available and an Oak design.
- By reducing 6mm from the top and bottom of the door, lipping provides a maximum height reduction of 12mm.
- Each door’s width can be lowered by 6mm at the hinge edge only, without affecting the rebated edge.