The stunning XL Joinery Perugia Pre-Finished Oak Glazed Door with Clear Glass is fully finished, eliminating the time and hassle needed to finish a door. Safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150 and features a solid core. The internal XL Joinery Perugia Pre-finished Oak Glazed comes from their internal oak doors collection and is fully finished, ready to be hung.
This design features 3 panels, 3 glazed panes of 4mm single glazed clear glass. Constructed with an fsc® certified standard core and oak, this door allows trimming up to 6mm from each side.
Engineered for enhanced strength, stability, and performance
A-grade American white oak veneer product with full chain of custody finish fully completed glazing toughened clear beveled glazed conforms to BS EN 12150.
Toughened clear beveled glazed conforms to BS EN 12150
fsc®: fsc® certified product with full chain of custody real oak lipping allows for a 6mm trim allowance on all corners of the door.
Perugia Pre-finished Oak Glazed Features:
- Perugia Pre-finished Oak Glazed is an engineered design for increased strength, stability, and durability.
- Timber and man-made materials are used in a mixed-material structure, such as laminated lumber, MDF, or particleboard, are used in goods to address environmental issues and increase performance.
- Resistance to warping, bending, and bowing has increased.
- A fully finished door with a consistent appearance. Eliminates the time and effort required to finish a door.
- 10-year manufacturer’s failure guarantee.
- Solid core doors that require three hinges to hang.
- For this door, a 65mm latch is recommended.
- Having a 35mm thickness.
- Clear toughened safety glass was used for the glazing.
- Real aluminum inlays are included on the Forli internal glazed doors white.
- There’s no need to paint anymore! Satin white paint finishes are applied at the manufacturer.
- With our lippings, you can cut up to 6mm off each side and the top and bottom of ordinary doors.