A striking XL Joinery Piacenza Internal Oak Door with Clear Glass Glazed door that features a deeper u-groove design. This style of door can complete the look in any home as the Piacenza’s unique features offer a real dimension and stunning elegant design. This Piacenza Internal Oak Door with Clear Glass can be used in any interior design, whether classic or modern. The Piacenza Internal Oak Door is part of their Internal Oak line and is unfinished, ready to paint or stain whichever you choose. This design has one panel with one glazed pane of 4mm single glazed clear glass.
The XL Joinery Piacenza Internal Oak Door with Clear Glass Glazed is constructed with an FSC certified traditional oak and core with a complete chain of custody, ensuring that any timber used in this door is safe and legal. The real oak clippings on these internal Oak doors with Clear Glass allow for 6mm trimming off all corners if necessary before installation. It is a beautiful two-panel classic design door with clean, elegant proportions that will enhance your house. This door also completes the appearance with clear glass adding more light. These doors are made to the greatest standards, using only the most reliable materials, professional treatments, and high-quality designs. The XL Joinery Internal Oak line is a stunning addition to any house, ranging from classic to modern.
About XL Joinery Piacenza Internal Oak Door with clear glass glazed:
- This XL Joinery Piacenza Internal Oak Door with Clear Glass Glazed is incorporated with a design having a deep u-groove.
- This Piacenza Internal Oak Door provides a completed look to the house as they have really elegant designs and a unique characteristic of real dimension.
- Piacenza doors are unfinished doors that are ready to stain or paint, and they are from the Internal Oak line.
- It is one glazed pane single glazed clear glass of 4mm placed on one pane.
- FSC certified Oak core is used to construct The Piacenza internal oak door with clear glass.
- A trimming of 6mm is allowed from all corners if the real oak clippings are used for these internal doors.