The XL Joinery Suffolk Suffolk Essential Pattern 10 Internal Oak Door with Clear Etched Glass is a contemporary glazed door that allows lots of natural light to flow through the home. Its etched glass design complements the existing Suffolk door family while maintaining a decorative feature that creates a stunning focal point. Lipping made of real oak enables cutting each edge of the door up to 15mm. This clear glass has been handcrafted with care to ensure every piece is created with perfection in mind. The frame is graced with a dazzling oak veneer, which highlights the natural beauty of the grain designs while also creating a smooth and stable surface to complement the etched glass glazing panel.
This door is both eco-friendly and reliable to be in your home for a long time, thanks to the greater strength, consistency, and performance of oak wood. The door comes in a fully furnished and un-furnished look. So that, if you want to finish according to your choice, go with un-furnished otherwise, fully furnished doors are perfect to go for. The Complement of this door to almost any decor aesthetic makes it more in trend and popular to use. with such an affordable price, you will admire your new bespoke feature for years to come. The Oak Clear Etched Glass Internal Glazed Door is FSC verified as well as comes with a 10-years money-back guarantee for customers satisfaction.
About Suffolk Essential Pattern 10 Internal Oak Door with Clear Etched Glass:
- XL Joinery Suffolk contemporary glass door has 1 light glass panel with clear etched glass.
- According to your home, each edge of the door can be cut up to the 15mm depth lipping for any required adjustment.
- The clear etched glass attributes following perks by the manufactured material
- Provide greater strength
- Exhibits high efficiency
- High consistency
- Enhance the flow of natural light by the clear glass panels
- It comes with a money-back warranty of 25 years if the customer is not satisfied with the door